10/11/2009

Fall is here!!








We went out for a drive today after church to enjoy the crisp air and beautiful hues of fall. Aubri had wanted to Picnik a photo for Halloween, and a local cemetery seemed like a good setting. I had some pretty scary looking zombies ready to be altered, but once they saw what they were changed into they were not so thrilled.... Since Aubri has been devouring the Twilight series, of course she preferred to be a vampire. Oh well! We had fun and I have to admit that I like my little ones in their current "scary" form :-)

BTW, Sera's dress is a Poppydip! She adores this dress and with leggings it is great for the fall. Check them out if you have a little one who loves twirly dresses!! Your purchase will help bring home a sweetheart from Ethiopia!

1 responses:

Karrie said...

Hi Marian.
I just wanted to say (again, I am sure!!!) how beautiful all three of your children are. It fills my heart to see such happiness glow from Sera's sweet smile. You are truly one lucky Momma!!
:)

Karrie in IN